Tuesday, March 26, 2013

India?!

To go to India or not?!  I am contemplating a trip to India at the end of this year to do my 500 hour teacher training.  My teacher from last year's 200 hour training in Costa Rica is doing an amazing trip at the end of this year to India.  The first 2 weeks in Northern India and the second 2 weeks in Southern India.  There is a strong desire in me to go see this country where yoga all started and also to share in another training while surrounded with like-minded people.  So much to think about!  Will this trip fit into my life?  Where is my life headed?  How will I afford this adventure?  But I feel like this is one of those once in a lifetime moments....

3 comments:

  1. Yes, JOIN US! I'll convince you this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Renee! You most definitely should join us for this once in a life-times adventure!!!!! Much love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! I need help with a little push to take the leap! Thank you for being supportive. Time to figure out how to make this all happen <3

    ReplyDelete