Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nine days and done!

I ended my cleanse early at nine days.  After battling my cold throughout this whole cleanse and having a social event, I decided that I was ready to come off my cleanse.  It didn't go exactly how I had planned, but that is life. Sometimes you have to just roll with it!  I do feel like it has been a reflective time for me.  I am more conscious of what I am feeding myself and feel a bit more calm & content.  It is a step by step journey to being healthy and living the life I want to.  I am reading Deepak Chopra's "Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga" right now.  I feel something swirling around inside me...my passion for yoga always growing...on the brink of something wonderful here!!!  In life we sometimes have to take a step back so that we can then take two steps forward.  Believe in yourself and trust where you are going!

2 comments: