Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dancing Yoga Fun!

Last night was a yogi dance party!  Our wonderful anatomy teacher was finishing up our training with a fun yoga, movement and love fest!  We got to just move how ever we wanted to, then we danced around the room.  I love having the chance to do these things...just letting go of any and all judgement as we find joy.  Everyone had a smile from ear to ear.  We have all been working so hard on our yoga classes we had to teach to each other and be critiqued on.  We finished our teaching yesterday afternoon, so we could finally let go of all that stress.  Ending it with sweaty hugs to remind us all that we're a family now and to always love & support each other.  And of course a party ain't a party without dessert!  We feasted on yummy warm brownies after all that dancing.  Jumping in the pool after to cool ourselves off after.  It started raining on us while we were swimming.  I love the feeling of raindrops when swimming...and walking back to the rooms just holding my towel cause it doesn't matter when you're already wet.  Feeling alive as every drop of water splashes onto me!!!  I have loved this experience here...even the hard moments cause those are the moments that make you a stronger person.

4 comments:

  1. Hola Amiga!

    I have to live vicariously through your blog--we can home on Tuesday. Boooo. I have to go back to work today. Sounds like you are learning lots & having an adventure! I can't wait to swap photos!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
    OXOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean! I just finished my training today and we are about to bus back to San Jose. Then when my hubby arrives we are heading to Samara on the Nicoya Peninsula. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Once I get back to San Jose today I will post some more blogs, the training has been so crazy busy I haven't had nearly as much time to write as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Mom and can't wait to see you xoxox

    ReplyDelete