Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Two Hour Practice

During yoga teacher training I had the pleasure of doing a two hour practice every morning, after a 30 minutes meditation.  Now that training is over and I'm on vacation, I feel kind of lost without that practice!  It was very challenging to do such a long practice, but I honestly loved it!  Growing up going to dance classes, usually class was two or more hours long.  That intensity has carried over into my love of yoga.  Some days at home I like to enjoy a morning yoga class and then head back to the studio for an evening class too.  Flowing vinyasa just speaks to me...makes me so joyful!  I definitely can't wait to share that with people when I get back and can start teaching.  For now here in sunny Samara, it's time to get the swimsuit on and head to the beach.  I believe a beach yoga session is in the works for me today!  Namaste <3  

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures of the beach look lovely!
    Miss you! OXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're gonna have to get together for a whole weekend to catch up!!! I'm going through withdrawals from hearing your sweet little, "Hii...iiiiii.."
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Becky we definitely will have to get together!!! I miss calling you =)
    Glad you are enjoying the pictures Mom!
    Lots of love to you both xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete