Monday, February 20, 2012

Intense

This training is very intense and amazing!  I can't believe how much I am learning.  We are much busier than I think I expected.  Starting with a 30 min meditation which is followed by 2 hours of yoga practice.  Breakfast break is for an hour after practice, then it's time for 4 hours of class...learning poses, adjustments, anatomy, yoga philosophy and sanskrit. Lunch break is 2 hours, which usually means food and study time because when we get back to class we get tested and go over homework. Finally we have dinner and it's dark, we're tired and have more studying to do!  Not sure when I am supposed to work on my tan haha!  Twice a week we don't have class after lunch.  We can just relax at the pool or beach, go to town, or do various excursions.  Tomorrow will be our first afternoon off!!!  I am planning on relaxing by the water in the sunshine, while I study.  It is so worth it and I am so grateful for this experience.  Sending my love back home to everyone.  Looking forward to coming home ready to share so much xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am so Proud of you girl.. Love you Lots and live it up ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holli! This is such an incredible moment in life <3 I feel so blessed!!! Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very busy girl! I know your going to do great!
    I'm enjoying your blog! Keep up the good work. Love you!
    OXOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mom! I'm having fun with the blog thing. Wish there was more time to write, but that's ok! I can't believe how much we're learning!!! This was such a great decision to come here and train =)
    Love & miss you xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete