Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane

Sitting at the airport, full of so many thoughts!  Excited...nervous...wondering what this trip will bring!  I'm looking forward to being in a new place with new people and to be completely immersed in the yoga.  What a special trip! I am so grateful to be boarding a plane soon to go on an amazing journey.  Of course I will miss my husband and our doggy & kitties. But to be able to escape off to a beautiful paradise and take a moment in my life to only worry about me and my yoga practice, this will be something!  Time to board...next post from Costa Rica!!!
Peace & Love

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your next post. Hope your flight was good and your trip to the hotel was easy. Love you! Mom <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom! Your support & love means so much to me!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete